Heather plants are not only sturdy and easy to care for, they also come in many varieties and can be planted in garden beds and in pots and flower boxes - ideally using Gardengirls® specialized soil for heathet made by Floragard.
This soil can be used for heather plants and is also suitable for planting and repotting Calluna varieties, Erica varieties, Gaultheria varieties, azaleas, bog-rosemary, camellias, blueberries, Hebe varieties and rhododendrons. The high-quality composition of this soil provides the foundation for good root growth.
Selected peat qualities facilitate water supply even far into the autumn and winter season, while a structure granulate improves the flow of air and water. For an impressive colour intensity of the flower buds and foliage, micro-nutrients and a high-quality mixed fertilizer have been added. Very practical: A convenient carrying handle which has been added to the 25 litre compact bale ensures an easy and safe handling and transport.
Floragard Gardengirls® specialized soil can be easily presented to your customers in close proximity to the heather plants and is therefore ideally suited for increasing turnover in the late summer and It autumn months.
SPECIALIZED SOIL FOR BUD BLOOMING HEATHER
•Ready-to-use specialized soil for planting, potting and repotting of heather plants
• Provides ideal conditions for colour intensive bud formation and robust hardiness in winter
• High-quality raw materials and additives ensure natural growth and reliable nutrient supply
• Structure granulate improves the air and water supply within the soil
• Can be used for heather flowers, and is also suitable for other heath and ericaceous-bed/peat-earth plants such as Calluna varieties, Erica varieties,
• Gaultheria varieties, azaleas, bog-rosemary, camellias, blueberries, Hebe varieties and rhododendrons
For more information, please enquire here.