Energy & Cost Saving Building Components
Buildings using the Leca® system have the following benefits:
- Faster construction time –savings on labour and more efficient critical paths
- Higher insulating qualities – lower heating /cooling costs
- Better sound insulating properties
- Lower own load – go higher cheaper, lower foundation costs
- Less structural steel if applicable
- Reduction of sick bulding syndrome – healther buildings
Leca® buildings are more energy efficient, healthier and more cost effective.
As Leca is a lightweight aggregate, it is used as a substitute for gravel or stone chip in all aspects of construction.
Sand, cement, stone = concrete
Sand, cement, Leca® = concrete
It is used in in-situ and precast concrete members, floor slabs, blocks/bricks, insulation, geotechnical applications and large civils works. Leca has been used for decades world-wide.
For more information, please enquire here.